During the use of this website we should ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified.
Temera reserves the right to change this policy by updating this page, therefore, you should check this page from time to time to ensure that you agree with any changes.
The Data Controller
Data Controller is Temera S.r.l., Via di Pianvallico, 5, Scarperia e San Piero, 50038, Florence, Italy.
Type of personal data
We may collect the following information:
– name and surname o nome of the company;
– work done;
– contact information (e-mail address and, optionally, telephone number).
Purpose of processing
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service; in particular data are collected and processed for the following purposes:
– internal record keeping;
– in case of consent, for sending promotional e-mail following the activation of the newsletter service, or other information that we believe may be interesting, using the e-mail address provided;
– improving our products and services;
– from time to time, to contact (by e-mail, phone, fax or mail) you for market research purposes;
– customising the website according to interests of users;
– to send the user promotional information on third parties that we believe may be interesting.
The Data Controller does not intend to use automated decision-making processes, including the profiling referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4 of the GDPR.
The legal basis of the processing is your consent.
Method and duration of processing
Personal data shall be processed using mainly computerized systems and supports for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected. We always respecting the principles of adequacy, relevance and minimization of the data required in accordance with the privacy legislation.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Cookies are small text files that are sent to the user´s terminal equipment (usually to the user´s browser) by visited websites; they are stored in the user's terminal equipment to be then re-transmitted to the websites on the user´s subsequent visits to those websites. When navigating a website, a user may happen to receive cookies from other websites or web servers, which are the so-called “third party” cookies.
We use only technical cookies. Technical cookies are those used exclusively with a view to “carrying out the transmission of a communication on an electronic communications network, or insofar as this is strictly necessary to the provider of an information society service that has been explicitly requested by the contracting party or user to provide the said service” (Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code).
They are normally installed directly by the website owner or operator and are divided into:
– browsing or session cookies, which allow users to navigate and use a website (e.g. to purchase items online or authenticate themselves to access certain sections);
– analytics cookies, which can be equated to technical cookies insofar as they are used directly by the website manager to collect aggregate information on the number of visitors and the pattern of visits to the website;
– functional cookies, which allow users to navigate as a function of certain pre-determined criteria such as language or products to be purchased so as to improve the quality of service.
User's prior consent is not necessary to install these cookies, according with Simplified Arrangements to Provide Information and Obtain Consent Regarding Cookies by the Italian Data Protection Authority.
Profiling cookies are aimed at creating user profiles. They are used to send ads messages in line with the preferences shown by the user during navigation.
Once accepted, the file is added and the cookie allows you to analyze web traffic and/or let the user know when he visits a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to the user as an individual, offering a more personalized browsing experience. The web application can adapt its operations to the needs of the user, collecting and remembering information on preferences.
We use only technical cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Rights of the Data Subject
The Data Subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right to exercise their rights in the manner and within the limits established by GDPR.
In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to ask Temera:
– to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data (right of access);
– to receive a copy of the information;
– to rectify or integrate the data it has provided, if deemed incorrect (right to rectification);
– to delete your data. Cancellation cannot take place to the extent that processing is necessary for: (i) the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information; (ii) or compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing by Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; (iii) for reasons of public interest in the health sector in accordance with art. 9, paragraph 2 and paragraph 3; (iv) for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes; (v) for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
– to limit the processing of your personal data (right to restriction of processing);
– to object to the processing of your data and the Data Controller will refrain from further processing them, unless the data are used to protect the legitimate interest of the data controller, such as for example for the exercise or our defense in court;
– pursuant to art. 7, par. 3 GDPR, can exercise the right to withdraw consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given previously.
In addition, Data Subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, which in Italy is the Italian Data Protection Authority.
To exercise these rights, report problems or ask for any clarifications on the processing of your personal data, please write to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.