Through the T.retail module, the adoption of RFID technology and the product track&trace solution can be maximised.
In a competitive environment where fashion companies find themselves forced to manage collections with limited depth for an ever-growing catalogue of products, T.retail is the only tool that allows them to find the right product at the right time, in the right place, for the right customer.
- Facilitated goods entry
- Automated handling
- Certified handling of goods in 'fluid and reactive' mode
- Stock accuracy
- Simplified sales management
- Replenishment processes optimisation
- Simplified store-to-store movements
- Enablement of an IoT environment
T.retail: how to maximise in-store sales activities
With T.retail, all in-store operations, from the arrival of the product to its sale to the customer, can be tracked at the individual product level, streamlining staff activities and optimising sales processes.
- Inbound and outbound store management
- Zoning of shop areas.
- Product tracking in fitting rooms, anti-shoplifting, interactive systems, shop windows and areas of specific interest.
- Real-time inventory.
- Cycle Count.
- Customer return to shop
- Mass return of goods.
- Reassortment and rebalancing of products through artificial intelligence algorithms
- Real-time sales analysis on extended sales network
- Sales management via E-tailers & Marketplaces
- KPI collection for Business Intelligence